OUR PRIVATE SECURITY POLICY
1. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit.
2. You understand that the details of the credit/debit and/or any other payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument (“Payment Data”) provided by you is directly received by acquiring bank and not stored by us.
3. The company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ payment instrument company/ bank for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the company and the company will endeavor to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
4. The company owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the products are protected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by United Technical Projects Nigeria Ltd/Constant Fitness Ventures or relevant third parties who have sold their materials to us.
5. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on this Website, pursuant to applicable Nigerian and international intellectual property legislation and applicable international conventions.
6. The company neither warrants nor represents that use of products by the user will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the company.
7. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the company by third parties. The company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions, which are available on request.
8. The company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Company IP”) are exclusively owned by the company or the relevant third parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior written permission of the Company, the User agrees to not display and/or use the company IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Company IP, without the express written permission of the Company.
9. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
10. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violet the security of the Website, including, without Limitation. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
11.Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).